From now on, you will never miss a manually-scheduled post on Instagram/TikTok again. You don't need to worry whether the Follow button is enabled anymore. Simply assign the post to a teammate responsible for manual publishing while creating it. This way, you can save time and effort.
All you need do is download ZoomSphere mobile app. 👌
The app is called ZoomSphere and is available on both Google Play and App Store. 👈
1. Create a post for Instagram/TikTok.
2. You can assign the manual publishing option to one of your teammates. By default, this option is set for the author of the post. If necessary, you can change it anytime to another team member.
❗️If you don't assign anyone, nobody will receive a push notification when it's time to publish the post.
📌 Keep in mind:
Once it is time to publish the post manually, the post status automatically switches to Published regardless, even if you have not published it.
Download the app and Install it on your phone. Google Play / App Store
Log in with the same email and password you use for your desktop ZoomSphere account.
3. When it is time to publish the post, the assigned user will get a push notification on their phone. Tap the notification to open the post in the mobile app and see the detail of the post you have scheduled.
4. Scroll down, click the Publish to Instagram now button, and wait for the post to download.
5. Choose Story or Feed, and you will automatically get redirected straight to the Instagram app, where you can finish all touch-ups.
6. Insert your caption. And here's the trick! ZoomSphere copies the caption to your phone, so you can easily paste it into the post.
This trick works for all posts – Reel, Story, Carousel & Image posts, and even TikTok. 😉
If you accidentally close the push notification, you can always find your scheduled posts in the Scheduler mobile app and publish them from there.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat. ✍️