First, ensure the Following button is enabled to receive push notifications to your phone. Otherwise, you will most likely miss posting your scheduled posts. 🔔
1. Create a new post in the Scheduler app. Select the required TikTok account and upload your video file.
Note: You can publish Reels and TikTok posts at the same time. Learn more.
2. Add the video caption to the Add Clipboard Text tab below the video.
💡 The caption will be copied automatically to your phone during the manual publishing process, so you can easily paste it to the post. 😉
3. Double-check the publishing mode – ensure the manual publishing is selected.
💡 The Automatic publishing is unavailable if the file size is exceeded due to TikTok API limitations.
4. Set the time and date, add labels and tags and select the Approved status.
5. Wait for your mobile notification.
6. Tap the mobile notification and open the post in the mobile app.
7. Time for last-minute edits, then scroll down and tap the Publish to Instagram now button.
8. The post will get downloaded to your phone gallery before it opens in the TikTok app, where you publish the post. (Ensure you have logged in to the correct TikTok account.)
Keep editing your unposted video? Confirm.
Add fun features to your video, and then tap Next.
Then tap into the text field and paste the caption from the clipboard.
8. Done! ✅
And that's it. 😉
📌 Please note that when it's time to publish the post manually, the post status automatically turns into Published, regardless of the Follow/Following button.
Recognize your manual Tiktok posts in the calendar easily thanks to the Manual label: TikTok Manual 👇
📚 Learn more about the TikTok Automatic and Manual publishing requirements here.
Should you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or our email at email@example.com.