You can publish your content to TikTok in two ways in ZoomSphere. Automatically, meaning at the set time & date, ZoomSphere publishes your post for you. The second way is to publish it manually via the ZoomSphere mobile app.
"Why though? Why should I publish my content manually when ZoomSphere can do it for you, and I can invest my time elsewhere?"
Well, TikTok only supports a certain type of format and size for auto-publish, and if your file exceeds this, the auto-publish will be disabled, so the only way is to publish it manually. 💡
Also, please note that the auto-publish option does not support adding TikTok songs, filters, stickers, etc., so choose the manual publishing directly if you want to include any of the mentioned things. 😉
To do that, please ensure you download ZoomSphere mobile app to your phone.
The app is available on both 👉 Google Play – App Store 👈
Manual Publish Step-by-Step
1. Create a new post in the Scheduler app. Select the required TikTok account and upload your video file.
Note: You can publish Reels and TikTok posts at the same time. Learn more.
2. Add the video caption to the Add Clipboard Text tab below the video.
💡 The caption will be copied automatically to your phone during the manual publishing process, so you can easily paste it to the post. 😉
3. Select the Manual via ZS mobile app option and assign one Teammate responsible for publishing the post manually to TikTok.
💡 The Automatic publishing is unavailable if the file size is exceeded due to TikTok API limitations.
👉 If you won't choose anyone (Assigned User), no one from your team will receive a mobile notification (including the post author). ❗
4. Set the time and date, add labels and tags, and select the Approved status.
5. Wait to be notified! The assigned teammate will be notified right at the scheduled time.
6. Mobile Notification
The assigned teammate taps the mobile notification and opens the post in the mobile app.
7. Time for last-minute edits
Double-check the post again, then scroll down and tap the Publish to Instagram now button.
8. The post will get downloaded to your phone gallery before it opens in the TikTok app, where you publish the post. (Ensure you have logged in to the correct TikTok account.)
Keep editing your unposted video. Confirm.
Add fun features to your video, and then tap Next.
Then tap into the text field and paste the caption from the clipboard.
8. Done! ✅
And that's it. 😉
📌 Please note that when it's time to publish the post manually, the post status automatically turns into Published, regardless of the Follow/Following button.
Recognize your manual Tiktok posts in the calendar easily thanks to the Manual label: TikTok Manual 👇
📚 Learn more about the TikTok Automatic and Manual publishing requirements here.
Should you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or our email at email@example.com.