Prepare and schedule your Instagram Stories in advance. Even for a whole week or a month! And let ZoomSphere publish it for you! 😉
How to create Instagram Stories in the Scheduler
1. Create a new post in your Scheduler App.
2. Select your Instagram account, and select a post type.
3. Upload files
Drag and drop images and videos, or browse your computer to upload them.
If you upload more than one image, you can change the order using your cursor – drag and drop it in the place you want. 💡
4. Add Story caption
You can add text or URLs and emojis to accompany your Story. The ZoomSphere mobile app will copy the text, and you can paste it into the Instagram native app. 👌
There are two ways of publishing Stories in ZoomSphere:
– ZoomSphere will publish your posts for you at the scheduled time
– only available for Instagram Business Accounts
Manual via ZoomSphere mobile app
– when you want to spice your posts up by adding such as music, stickers, and other interactive fun elements directly on Instagram
1. Upload the supported file – image or video
👉 Create up to 20 stories per post 😉
2. Choose the date and time and select the post status. Select the Approved status and wait for ZoomSphere to publish your Story for you! 😎
3. Done! ✅ ZoomSphere will publish your content for you at the scheduled time.
⛔ Captions cannot be included during auto-publishing. If you wish to include captions to your story, you need to publish it manually via ZoomSphere mobile app.
⛔ Auto-publishing Instagram Stories for Instagram Creator accounts is not supported due to the official Instagram API limitations that apply to all third-party tools.
💡 If your image or video exceeds one of the below-mentioned specifications, the automatic publication will be disabled and the Manual via ZS mobile app enabled instead.
Manual via ZoomSphere mobile app
– When you want to spice your content up by adding fun interactive elements such as music, stickers, mentions, etc. 💃
1. Assign a Teammate responsible for publishing the Story to Instagram
Don't worry when you see this note. It only informs you that your Story cannot be published automatically due to exceeding one of the above-mentioned requirements.
2. Approve your Story
Set the time and date of the publishing and approve your post with the Approved status. The approved post will appear in your ZoomSphere mobile app.
3. Get notified
The app will send you or the assigned teammate a mobile notification when it is time to publish the post, or you can click on the post detail to publish it immediately.
After you schedule your Stories, use our ZoomSpheremobile app, which will help you publish them within just a few steps in the Instagram app on your phone.
4. Publish to Instagram
Before publishing, double-check your post, scroll down, and then press the Publish to Instagram now button.
5. Finish the publishing process – the fun part! 💃
Choose a Story, and boost your story with some fun interactive effects such as adding music, stickers, and anything else you like.
If your story includes a caption created in ZoomSphere, it will be saved to your phone clipboard. This will allow you to paste the caption directly onto your Instagram story easily. 😉
And share! ✅
How will Stories look on your calendar?
We ensured navigating through your calendar and recognizing Stories and other posts would be easy. That's why we added a grey colored sticker to each post with information about the type of publishing that will be used:
Story – Manual
Story – Auto
Post – Auto
Post – Manual
Requirements for Instagram Stories manually published
How does manual publishing work?
Because of an Instagram API limitation, third-party tools can't auto-publish directly to Instagram. That's why you will only see the Manual via ZS mobile app publishes option. Read more
Approved posts are synced into your mobile app, and when it is time to publish them, our app will notify you right in time.
Our mobile app will copy the images/videos and text for you and redirect you to the Instagram app, where you easily post it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat.