The world of social media never stops evolving, and neither does ZoomSphere.
From now on, you can schedule and publish Instagram Reels from ZoomSphere's Scheduler app! 🥳
There are two ways to publish your Reels in ZoomSphere:
Manual via ZoomSphere mobile app
ZoomSphere will automatically publish your Reels at the scheduled time once you approve your Reel with the Approved status.
To auto-publish, your Reels need to be completed. It is not possible to add trendy songs, stickers, mentions, etc., and it also needs to meet the technical requirements set by Instagram.💡
Technical Requirements: Automatic publishing
Duration: 3 sec - 15 minutes
File size: 100 MiB maximum
Aspect ratio: between 0.01:1 and 10:1, but we recommend 9:16 to avoid cropping or blank spaces (Maximum columns horizontal pixels: 1920)
Video format: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14)
Audio codec: AAC
Audio bitrate: 128kbps
Video codec: HEVC or H264
Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
Video bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
❗️ If your Reel exceeds one of the above-mentioned technical requirements, the auto-publishing will be disabled and enable manual publishing instead. 💡
Reels can also be shared easily on Instagram using our mobile app. Learn more about manual publishing here.
Manual publishing has many perks, such as adding extra fun effects, filters, stickers, and trendy songs that can organically boost your Reels to more views and increase your account reach. 😎
Technical Requirements: Manual via ZS mobile app
Formats: MP4 or MOV
Maximum video file size: 650 MiB
Recommended aspect ratio: 9:16 (1080 X 1920 px)
Watch the video tutorial for manual publishing:👇
📌 Update: Instagram has combined IGTV and feed videos into one format – Instagram Video. Therefore we have permanently removed the IGTV Post Type from the Scheduler. Source: Meta.
How to create Reels in Scheduler?
1. ❗️Firstly, ensure the Following button is enabled to receive push notifications to your phone. Otherwise, you will most likely miss posting your scheduled posts.📱
2. Select one or more Instagram accounts and choose the post type: Instagram Reels/Tiktok.
Note: You can create the Reels and TikTok post at the same time. Learn more.
3. Drag & drop a video, or upload it from your computer.
4. Add the Reels caption. There is an Add Clipboard Text section below the video. The caption will be automatically copied to your phone during the manual publishing process – and you will paste it quickly to the post.
5. Double-check the selected publishing mode – ensure the manual mode is enabled.
💡 The Automatic publishing mode is unavailable due to Instagram limitations when file size is exceeded.
6. Set the time and date, add labels and tags and select the Approved status.
7. Now, wait for the ZoomSphere app to notify you that it is time to publish the post. 😉
8. Tap at the notification you received on your phone. ZoomSphere app will open with your post detail.
7. You can make the last edits, scroll down, and tap the Publish to Instagram now button.
8. ZoomSphere app will flip the post into the Instagram app. Make sure you are logged in to the correct Instagram account!
And complete the publishing process:
Select type of post: Feed
Confirm the file in your gallery
Select type: Reels
Add special effects
Then tap into the text field and paste the caption from the clipboard
8. Done! ✅
And that's it. 😉
📌 Please note that once the manual post reaches its time, the post status automatically switches into Published, regardless of the actual publishing via ZoomSphere mobile app.
Recognize your manual Reels in the calendar easily thanks to their label: Reel Manual
Make sure you have the latest version of ZoomSphere installed on your phone.
Should you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or our email at email@example.com.