1. Click the plus button in your Workspace to create a new app, then select Community Management.
2. Fill in the Basic Info - name, choose a dashboard icon, and select an app color.
💡Don't forget to click the Save button.
3. Data Sources – Connect the social media channels from which you want to receive content. Select the specific content you want to import into your Community Management app and save your choices.
Note: Only pages and accounts connected to your ZoomSphere account will be available in this list.
4. Access - Give your teammates access to the app.
5. You can set up the Alerts & Exports section if you'd like—it's optional. You can set which content will be sent to your email based on Tags and Labels.
6. In the final section, you have the option to create your own Rules. This step is also optional. Learn more about setting up Rules 👉 Rules: How to Use Them & Settings.
Your Community Management app is now set up! You can start managing all your social media content from one place. ✅
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or our email firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂