An important update regarding your connected LinkedIn accounts in ZoomSphere that needs your attention and action as soon as possible!
💡 Recent changes in the LinkedIn API require users to refresh their LinkedIn personal account connections to ensure uninterrupted access to LinkedIn data within our platform.
What do you need to do?
To refresh your LinkedIn accounts, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Settings / Social Profiles and go to LinkedIn.
2. Refresh your LinkedIn account 🔄 (click the arrow icon next to the name and follow the steps) 👇
💡 Make sure you are logged in to the LinkedIn account in your browser to ensure success.
3. A new version of your LinkedIn account will be connected to ZoomSphere. You will have two LinkedIn personal accounts that look identical and are connected next to each other. You can recognize them by the date of their last refresh. ✔️
4. Link this new LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn page by clicking the "Change account" button on each of your LinkedIn pages. 👇
5. Select the new LinkedIn account. 👇
💡 The old LinkedIn account will no longer be active, but please do not try to remove it yet.
Now your LinkedIn pages are safely linked to the new LinkedIn account, and ZoomSphere can keep publishing content and receive other data. ✔️
If you publish content on personal profiles through ZoomSphere, there are some additional steps you need to take. 👇
6. Connect your new LinkedIn account to your ZoomSphere Apps, where the old one is already connected. Open the App Settings / Data Sources.
💡 Scheduler App: Please don't disconnect the old LinkedIn account from the App settings – but keep it there. This will help you avoid losing any posts that you have already published until we find a permanent solution.
7. If needed, please grant your teammates access to new LinkedIn accounts by assigning them the Scheduler role. 👇
8. If you have already created posts for personal profiles, please make sure to reschedule them for the new LinkedIn profile.
Why is this necessary?
LinkedIn has made updates to its API (Application Programming Interface), impacting the integration with third-party platforms like ZoomSphere.
To align with these changes and maintain the seamless functionality of your Linked accounts, it is essential that you refresh your connections.
Please note that failing to refresh your LinkedIn accounts may result in limited or interrupted access to LinkedIn data within ZoomSphere. 💡
Our support team is ready to assist you if you encounter any issues or have questions during this process. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. ✍️